Clear RTV Silicone
RTV615 is a two-component fast cure clear RTV silicone which cures at room temperature to form a high-strength silicone rubber when the curing agent is added. This quick cure silicone is supplied with curing agent in matched kits designed for use with a convenient 10:1 ratio by weight.
A fast-cure RTV silicone, RTV615 is a colorless and pourable liquid with a nominal viscosity of around 4000 cps.
As an optically clear silicone encapsulant, RTV615 is used to protect electronic components and assemblies against shock, vibration, moisture, ozone, dust, chemicals, and other environmental hazards, by potting or encapsulating said components and assemblies.
The optical clarity of this silicone rubber compound allows for visual evaluation in various applications, such as potting solar cells for maximum light transmission, or potting electronic assemblies where component identification is necessary or desirable. It also makes RTV615 a great silicone casting resin.
Features & Benefits
- Variable working times and cure rates can be achieved by adjusting the amount and type of curing agent
- Room temperature cure
- Composition free of solvents and solvent odor
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54°C (-65°F) up to 260°C (500°F) continuously, and up to 316°C (600°F) for short periods
|MG #||Momentive #||Min QTY 1||Cost 2 (USD)||Min QTY 2||Cost 2 (USD)||Min QTY 3||Cost 3 (USD)|