Anti-Slavery and Trafficking Policy
The management of M.G. Chemicals Ltd. is committed to the prevention of human trafficking, slavery, and child labor. We will take whatever steps are reasonable to protect vulnerable populations by enforcing prohibitions within our organization and our supply chain.
M.G. Chemicals Ltd explicitly prohibits its staff, agents, and downstream suppliers from the following:
- engaging in all forms of forced labor and human trafficking (also referred to as modern slavery)
- engaging in child labor
- withholding worker identity or immigration documents
- using recruiters that do not comply with local labor laws of the country in which the recruiting takes place
- charging workers or potential workers recruitment fees, according to the following interpretation:
Any fees or costs incurred in the recruitment process in order for workers to secure employment or placement, regardless of the manner, timing or location of their imposition or collection.
- procuring commercial sex acts during the length of the contract
This Policy and Program will be posted at a conspicuous place in the workplace (such as the staff bulletin board).
Policy and Program Review
MG Chemicals will review this Policy and Program at least annually or as often as is necessary to reduce the risk of workplace violence. Individuals who have questions or concerns about this policy should speak with Human Resources.