High Temperature Silicone
RTV60 is a red two-part high temperature silicone. It is supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent. DBT is suitable for most applications. However, other catalysts are available to facilitate deep section curing, faster cures, and automated mixing.
For a spreadable paste-like high temperature RTV use RTV88. For mold making use our blue or white RTVs – RTV630 and RTV11. For a clear version use RTV12 or RTV615.
Features & Benefits
- Variable working times and cure rates can be achieved by adjusting the amount and type of curing agent
- Room temperature cure
- Composition free of solvents and solvent odor
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54°C (-65°F) up to 260°C (500°F) continuously, and up to 316°C (600°F) for short periods
|MG #||Momentive #||Min QTY 1||Cost 2 (USD)||Min QTY 2||Cost 2 (USD)||Min QTY 3||Cost 3 (USD)|