837LFWS - Lead-Free Water-Soluble Flux
837LFWS is a water-soluble flux with a neutral pH at room temperature that becomes highly activated at soldering temperatures. Post-soldering flux residues must be cleaned, but are easily removed with water.
This water-soluble liquid flux is designed for wave soldering, surface mount assembly, and through-hole applications. It may be applied by spray, foam, or wave fluxing.
Features & Benefits
- Water-soluble flux for soldering
- Meets IPC J-STD-004B type ORH1
- For both leaded and lead-free solders
- Excellent wetting and through-hole fill
- Residues are easily removed with water
- RoHS-compliant and VOC-free
|Catalog Number||Net Volume||Net Weight||Format|
|837LFWS-1L||1 L (1.05 qt)||846 g (1.86 lb)||Bottle|