8342 - RA Rosin Flux Paste
8342 is a premium RA rosin flux paste with moderate activation and a stiff pastelike consistency. It is easy to use and stays where it is applied.
This RA rosin flux paste is ideal for hand soldering and can be applied by brush, cotton swab, or dipping. It is excellent for the assembly, rework and repair of PCBs and surface mount assemblies, and for general electronics repairs.
Visit 8341 for no clean halogen-free flux paste.
For liquid fluxes, visit 835 (rosin based), 8351(no clean halogen free), 836LFNC (lead free no clean), and 837LFWS, (lead free water soluble).
Features & Benefits
- Rosin flux paste for electronics
- For both leaded and lead-free solders
- High tack force and long tack time
- Excellent wetting during soldering
- Free of zinc chloride and ammonium chloride