Conformal Coating Sprays
MG Chemicals offers an expansive line of conformal coating sprays in a wide array of chemistries, such as acrylic, polyurethane, and silicone, designed to protect printed circuit boards (PCBs) in challenging environments.
These spray coatings are designed specifically to protect PCBs from moisture, dust, condensation, chemical vapors, fungus, and corrosive gasses, thereby extending product life. Packaged in convenient aerosol cans, they are an ideal choice for small electronics repair applications and large scale electronics manufacturing operations.
Our conformal coating sprays are certified to industry-leading conformal coating standards like IPC-CC-830 and UL 746E. Browse our available products and contact our technical support staff to determine which product is right for you.
Features & Benefits
- Certified UL746E
- Certified IPC-CC-830
- Convenient aerosol packaging
- Easy application
- High conformal spray quality
- Contains UV tracer for easy inspection
- Wide operating temperature range options
- Strong environmental protection
- Consumers electronics maintenance and repair
- Printed circuit boards (PCBs) protective coatings in large scale manufacturing operations
Acrylic Conformal Coating Sprays
Polyurethane Conformal Coating Spray
Silicone Conformal Coating Sprays