419D-340G – Acrylic Conformal Coating Spray
419D-340G is a fast-drying acrylic conformal coating spray that cures to a durable, flexible and smooth finish. It is easy to apply and can be handled in 10 minutes. It can be readily removed with the right stripper or soldered through for repair or rework.
Packaged in a convenient aerosol can, this conformal spray creates a robust moisture barrier that protects printed circuit boards in humid environments. It strongly protects against moisture, corrosion, condensation, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, short circuits, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
Features & Benefits
- Certified UL 94V-0 (File# E203094)
- Qualified to IPC-CC-830B by Pacific Testing Laboratories
- Convenient aerosol packaging
- Fast cure – tack free in about 10 min; dries in 30 min at 65 °C [149 °F]
- No hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) – free of toluene and xylene, free of ozone depleting compounds
- Excellent finish – smooth, homogeneous and durable crystal-clear coat
- Easy to inspect – fluoresces under UV light
- Easy rework and repairs – removable with MG’s 435 Thinner, 8309 or 8310A conformal coating removers
|Catalog Number||Net Volume||Net Weight||Packaging|
|419D-340G||410 mL [13.8 fl oz]||340 g [11.9 oz]||Aerosol|