419E-340G - Circuit Board Coating Spray
419E-340G is an acrylic-based circuit board coating spray that is designed to enhance circuit boards’ environmental protection. This circuit board coating spray is one of the few coatings on the market that is certified to both UL 746E and IPC CC 830 standards. It is easy to apply, can be handled in 15 minutes, and cures to a durable, flexible, and smooth finish. It can be readily removed with the right strippers, or soldered through for repair or rework.
This protective coating spray creates a robust barrier for humid and aqueous environments. It also strongly protects against corrosion, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, short circuits, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
This product is also available in liquid format.
Features & Benefits
- Certified UL 746E (File # E203094)
- Certified IPC-CC-830C
- Convenient aerosol packaging
- Fast cure – tack free in about 15 min; dries in 30 min at 65 °C [149 °F]
- Protects PCBs from moisture, corrosion, fungus, and static discharges
- No hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) – free of toluene or xylene, free of ozone depleting compounds
- Excellent finish – smooth, homogeneous and durable crystal-clear coat
- Easy to inspect – fluoresces under UV light
- Easy rework and repairs – can be soldered through, removable with MG’s 435 Thinner, 8309 or 8310A conformal coating removers