8329HTC - Thermally Conductive Structural Epoxy Adhesive
8329HTC is a 2-part epoxy adhesive that features very high thermal conductivity, superior bonding strength, a robust operating temperature range and high dimensional stability. The epoxy is a thixotropic paste with minimal flow, allowing localized application into tight spaces. The adhesive cures in 24 hours at room temperature and can be accelerated with heat.
The cured epoxy is tough and rigid, protecting the bonded area from physical impacts, shocks and vibration. It also withstands exposure to chemicals, fungus, salt water, humidity and corrosive gases, making it suitable for use in harsh environments.
For shorter working times and flame retardancy, use 8329TFF and 8349TFM. For longer working time and low outgassing, use 8329TCS. We also offer 9460TC which is a 1-part option that offers fast curing and convenience.
Features & Benefits
- High thermal conductivity of 0.9 W/(m·K)
- Superior tensile, compressive and lap shear strength
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Bonds strongly to metal, plastic, glass and wood
- Room temperature curing
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, chemicals and corrosive gas