4223D - Premium Polyurethane Conformal Coating
This product has been discontinued.
This product has been replaced with our 4223F Urethane Conformal Coating
4223D is a one-part, heat curing, thermoset polyurethane conformal coating that cures to a durable, flexible, scratch resistant and smooth finish. It is easy to apply and can be handled in as little as 15 minutes. It cures in only 2 hours at 100 °C (212 °F). It may be removed with appropriate strippers, or soldered through for repair or rework.
4223D protects printed circuit boards in chemically challenging environments. It provides strong protection against aggressive chemicals, corrosion, moisture, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, abrasion, short circuit, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
Features & Benefits
- Certified UL 94 V-0 (File# E203094)
- Qualified to IPC-CC-830B by Pacific Testing Laboratories
- Excellent corrosion resistance—tested in both salt spray and hydrogen sulfide environments with little signs of oxidation or tarnish buildup
- Fluoresces under UV-A light (blacklight)
- Validated for selective robotic coating equipment including PVA and Nordson ASYMTEK
|Catalog Number||Net Volume||Net Weight||Packaging|
|4223D-1L||945 mL [1.99 pt]||894 g [1.97 lb]||Can|
|4223D-4L||3.78 L [1.00 gal]||3.57 kg [7.89 lb]||Can|
|4223D-20L||18.9 L [5.04 gal]||17.8 kg [39.4 lb]||Pail|
Safety Data Sheet
|WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|