4902P - Sn42/Bi57/Ag1 Low Temperature Solder Paste T3
4902P Sn42/Bi57/Ag1 is a low temperature solder made for surface mount applications. This SMT solder paste spreads and adheres well to a variety of materials, and provides excellent soldering results and appearances. A uniform low temperature solder paste, it dispenses evenly and resists solder beading and bright spots.
This surface mount solder paste is an ideal low temperature solder for electronics and is specially designed for radiators, LEDs and telecommunication assemblies.
Features & Benefits
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B for ROM1
- Particle size Type 3 (with 80% min. between 25-45 µm)
- Excellent 12 mil (0.30 mm) fine pitch printing capability
- Long operational life—non-slumping
- Good wettability