4050A - Safety Wash™ II
4050A Safety Wash II is a plastics-safe, high-purity circuit board cleaner. The flux remover solvent is a blend of high-purity isohexanes, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol and ethyl acetate, able to remove both polar and non-polar contaminants.
The alcohol and organic solvent blend in this flux remover spray is strong enough to dissolve medium to heavy greases, fluxes, and other organic contaminants while remaining effective at cleaning ionic flux residues. It is an excellent choice when IPA alone is not powerful enough to dissolve heavy grease and flux contaminants.
Because 4050A is safe for most plastics, seals, and ceramics found on printed circuit boards, this circuit board cleaner is widely used in the electronics industry.
For more aggressive cleaning try our 413B Flux Remover.
Features & Benefits
- Dissolves light oils and residues on electronic devices and equipment
- Combines polar and non-polar solvent cleaning action
- Zero residue
- Safe on plastics
- quick-drying relative to water
- Variable valve allows user to control the rate of flow
- CARB compliant
- Suitable for use in food facilities as a Non-Food Chemical – Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request
Safety Data Sheet
|WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including n-hexane, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|