RTV167- Gray Silicone
RTV167 is a one-component, ready-to-use, electronics grade gray silicone from Momentive Performance Materials.
It has a high strength paste consistency and can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces where pourable/self-leveling sealants are not practical.
This silicone bonding adhesive cures to a tough, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. It releases a neutral vapor as a byproduct of curing, and can be used to bond metallic electronics components. It is commonly used for sealing, insulating, bonding, and formed-in-place gasketing. It is also an ideal choice when a gray silicone caulk is needed for filling cracks or gaps.
Because it utilizes a moisture cure system, this gray silicone adhesive must not be used in thicknesses greater than 6mm (1/4 in). Where section depths exceed 6mm (1/4 in.) we recommend using Momentive Performance Materials’ one-component addition cure or two-component silicone rubber compounds.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent silicone sealant for electronics
- Non-corrosive to electronics metals, including copper and brass
- Low odor cure releases an alcohol vapor from the sealant surface
- UL94 HB Recognition – File No. E-36952
- Retains elastomeric properties for long periods at temperatures ranging from -60°C (-75°F) to 205°C (400°F) and for short periods up to 260°C (500°F)
- Cures at room temperature
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
|Min QTY 1
|Cost 2 (USD)
|Min QTY 2
|Cost 2 (USD)
|Min QTY 3
|Cost 3 (USD)