832TC - Thermally Conductive Epoxy
832TC is a 2-part, black, thermally conductive epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This product is designed for applications where thermal management is a concern. Its high thermal conductivity helps protect circuits by reducing the risk of heat buildup. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharge, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This thermal potting epoxy has a convenient 1:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832TC can be cured at room temperature or higher.
We also offer 2-part general purpose rigid and flexible epoxies. For 2-part clear rigid epoxies consider 832C and 832WC.
For a 1-part epoxy try 9510.
We also offer polyurethane and silicone potting compounds.
Features & Benefits
- Thermal conductivity of 0.68 W/(m.K)
- Low exotherm
- Convenient 1A:1B volume mix ratio
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
Safety Data Sheet
|This product can expose you to chemicals including ethylene glycol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|