832HD - Black 1:1 Epoxy
832HD is an electronic potting compound. It is a black, rigid, 2-part epoxy that provides extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
Due to its low mixed viscosity, 832HD can easily penetrate small gaps and cavities. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharge, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This epoxy has a convenient 1:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832HD can be cured at room temperature or higher.
For a 2:1 mix ratio consider 832B. For clear 2-part epoxies try 832C or 832WC. We also offer flexible, thermal and high temperature epoxy potting compounds.
Our 2-part flame-retardant epoxy potting compounds are 834B, 834HTC and 834FX.
We also offer polyurethane and silicone potting compounds.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient 1A:1B volume mix ratio
- Low mixed viscosity of 4 100 cP
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range -40 to 150 °C (-40 to 302 °F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
|Catalog Number||Dispensing Gun||Static Mixer|
|832HD-25ML||N/A||8MT-25 or 8MT-50|
|832HD-50ML||8DG-50-1-1||8MT-25 or 8MT-50|