860 - Silicone Heat Transfer Compound
860 is a CPU heat sink compound. Our thermal paste designed to reduce thermal resistance between irregular metal surfaces. Coupled with reasonable thermal conductivity, 860 has a soft consistency and a wide operating temperature range, which in some instances makes it the best thermal paste for CPUapplications.
This silicone-based PC thermal paste is mostly used to improve heat flow between heat sinks and heat-generating components, such as CPUs, GPUs, LEDs, motors, and power components.
For a silicone-free thermal paste, try 8616.
We also offer electrically conductive greases, dielectric greases, and lubricating greases.
Features & Benefits
- Thermal conductivity of 0.7 W/(m·K)
- High dielectric strength
- Broad service temperature range of -40 to 200 °C (-40 to 392 °F)
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Non-bleeding heat transfer paste
- Non-electrically conductive
- Long service life