This product has been discontinued.
MG Chemicals Wood filament is made with a blend of polylactic acid (PLA) and wood particles. It may be sanded and painted, and has a sweet wood odor. MG Chemicals premium 3D printing filaments are manufactured under strict quality control to ensure consistency. Our spools have a large hub to ensure uniform winding, and cut-outs on the sides so the user can easily see how much filament is left.
Features & Benefits
- Diameter: 1.75 or 2.85 mm; Weight: 0.5 or 1 kg/spool
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.03 mm
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in resealable bags
- Recommended print temperature: 200 to 220 °C (392 to 428 °F)
- Recommended bed temperature: 22 to 50 °C (72 to 122 °F)
- Spool diameter: 7¾”; Spool width: 2½”; Hub diameter: 3½”; Hub hole diameter: 2⅛”
|WOOD17W5||0.50 kg||Wood||1.75 mm|
|WOOD17W1||1.00 kg||Wood||1.75 mm|