This product has been discontinued.
ABS filament resists higher temperatures and offers great machinability, flexibility and strength, making it the preferred choice of engineers and professionals. ABS plastic can be vapor smoothed, dissolved, or welded in 434 Acetone, making post-processing easy.
MG Chemicals premium 3D printing filaments are manufactured under strict quality control to ensure consistency. Our spools have a large hub to ensure uniform winding, and cut-outs on the sides so the user can easily see how much filament is left.
Features & Benefits
- Diameter: 1.75 or 2.85 mm; Weight: 1 kg/spool
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.03 mm
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in resealable bags
- Recommended print temperature: 230 to 240 °C (446 to 464 °F)
- Recommended bed temperature: 80 to 115 °C (176 to 239 °F)
- Spool diameter: 7¾”; Spool width: 2½”; Hub diameter: 3½”; Hub hole diameter: 2⅛”
|ABS17BK1||1.00 kg||1.75 mm||Black|
|ABS30BK1||1.00 kg||2.85 mm||Black|
|ABS17WH1||1.00 kg||1.75 mm||White|
Safety Data Sheet
|WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene and ethylbenzene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|