8704 - Threadlocker, High Strength, Wicking
This product has been discontinued.
The 8704 Threadlocker, High Strength, Wicking has an anaerobic formulation designed to secure and seal fasteners. Due to its low viscosity and high capillary action, it easily penetrates porous metals, moulds, and castings. It prevents loosening caused by vibrations, shock, expansion and contraction. The threadlocker is resistant to heat, corrosion, water, gases, oils, hydrocarbons, and many chemicals.
Applications & Usages
The 8704 is used to secure and seal hydraulic line fittings, housing screws, machinery keys, and many types of nuts and bolts.
Features & Benefits
- Meets MIL S-46163, Type III, Grade R
- Ideal for post application to pre-assembled fasteners
- Penetrates threads by capillary action
- One drop prevents loosening and ensures a secure hold
- Prevent corrosion, seal threads, improve torque control, and reduce galling
- Reduces friction allowing controlled torque during assembly
|Catalog Number||Sizes Available||Description|
|8704-10ML||10 mL (0.33 oz)||Bottle|