419E - Premium Acrylic Conformal Coating
419E is a premium acrylic PCB conformal coating that is designed to enhance PCBs environmental protection. This PCB protective coating is one of the few coatings on the market that is certified to both UL 746E and IPC CC 830C. It is easy to apply, can be handled in 15 minutes, and cures to a durable, flexible, and smooth finish. It can be readily removed with appropriate strippers or soldered through for repair or rework.
This PCB coating is a promising option for PCB moisture protection. It also strongly protects against humidity, condensation, corrosion, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, short circuits, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
This product is also available in spray and pen formats.
For a silicone/acrylic hybrid conformal coating, check out our 422C.
For a more chemically resistant conformal coating, try our polyurethane (4223F), epoxy (4225), and UV-curable (4200UV) conformal coatings.
Features & Benefits
- Certified UL 746E (File# E203094)
- Certified IPC-CC-830C
- Super-fast cure – tack free in about 15 min; dries in 30 min at 65 °C [149 °F]
- Protects circuit boards from moisture, corrosion, fungus, and static discharges
- No hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) – free of toluene or xylene, free of ozone depleting compounds
- Excellent finish – smooth, homogeneous and durable clear coat
- Easy to inspect – fluoresces under UV light
- Easy rework and repairs – removable with MG’s 435 Thinner, 8309 or 8310A conformal coating removers
- Validated for selective robotic coating equipment including PVA and Nordson ASYMTEK
|Catalog Number||Net Volume||Net Weight||Packaging|
|419E-1L||945 mL [1.99 pt]||830 g [1.83 lb]||Can|
|419E-4L||3.78 L [1.00 gal]||3.32 kg [7.32 lb]||Can|
|419E-20L||18.9 L [5.04 gal]||16.63 kg [36.6 lb]||Pail|
|419E-340G||420 mL [14.2 fl oz]||340 g [11.9 oz]||Aerosol|
Safety Data Sheet
|WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including ethylene glycol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|