500 Series - Half Ounce Copper Clad Boards
500 Series Copper Clad Boards for printed circuit board design are made of a laminate comprising continuous woven glass cloth impregnated with epoxy resin. The material is FR4, which is a flame retardant version of G-10 material.
These boards are an ideal material for circuit board design and fabrication, whether for prototyping or small production runs. They are used by PCB manufacturers, design engineers, hobbyists, and students.
We also offer 1 oz./ft2 Copper Clad Board
Features & Benefits
- Comply with UL (file number E214381) and IPC-4101C/21
- DICY (dicyandiamide) Cured System
- Easy to cut, with no specialized equipment required
- UV blocking
- Available in 1 oz (1.37 mil, 35 µm) and ½ oz (0.67 mil, 17 µm) copper cladding
- Available in 1/16″ (1.60 mm) and 1/32″ (0.80 mm) laminate thicknesses
|510||6″ x 6″, 152 x 152 mm||Single sided|
|516||8″ x 10″, 203 x 254 mm||Single sided|
|551||6″ x 6″, 152 x 152 mm||Double sided|