8332 - Fast Set Epoxy
Fast Set Epoxy is a 2-part, 1 to 1 epoxy adhesive with a five-minute working time. Bonded parts need only be held together for eight to ten minutes before they are sufficiently set for handling. This quick set epoxy offers excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials that are difficult to bond with, including glass, fiberglass, concrete, ceramics, china, tile, wood, and most metals and plastics.
This quick set epoxy resin is a strong adhesive glue suitable for household, industrial and manufacturing applications. It can be used for gap filling, surface repairs, and laminating.
It is available in convenient 25ML and 50ML dual cartridges, and is suitable for both manual and automated dispensing applications.
For standard adhesives, use 9200 and 9200FR. For a 1-part adhesive, use 9310. We also offer electrically conductive and thermally conductive adhesives.
Features & Benefits
- Quick set epoxy glue
- Set time: 8 to 10 minutes
- Cure time: 5 hours at room temperature or 15 minutes at 65 °C
- 1:1 mix ratio
- Tensile strength of 5 000 psi
- Low shrinkage
- Provides strong electrical insulation
- Protects against thermal and mechanical shocks
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
|Part #||Dispensing Tool||Static Mixer|