8331S – Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive
This electrically conductive paste is a 2-part heat-cured epoxy with a long working time. It is smooth, non-sagging, thixotropic, and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates.
This electrically conductive epoxy paste can be used as a solder replacement for bonding heat-sensitive electronic components, or for making conductive connections where soldering is not an option, such as when bonding to glass, soft metals, or plastics. It provides excellent EMI/RFI shielding and is very effective in filling seams between metal plates.
8331S has been formulated to be economical. For a higher fill version that maximizes conductivity, use 8330S. For a shorter working time or room temperature cure, use 8331 or 8331D.
For a 1-part alternative use 9410 or 9400.
We also offer a full line of thermally conductive electrically insulating epoxy adhesives.
Features & Benefits
- NASA low outgassing approved
- High electrical conductivity
- Convenient 1 to 1 mix ratio
- Working time: 4 hours
- Cure time: 2 hours at 65 °C (149 °F) or 30 minutes at 100 °C (212 °F)
- Creates strong permanent electrical connections
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- Room temperature storage
- Long shelf life
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, mild bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons