MG Chemicals offers a full line of electronics maintenance products. Our air dusters deliver high velocity air to remove microscopic dust, lint, and foreign particles from computers, keyboards, office equipment, electrical equipment, telecommunications devices, A/V equipment, laboratory instruments, medical devices, and photographic equipment safely and effectively.
Our air duster is available either as an aerosol spray or electronic device and is suitable for use in labs, work benches, maintenance and service shops, off-site servicing, residential homes, offices, and industry.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for removing lint, dust, and other debris
- Prevents malfunction and lengthens operating life
- Compatible with electrical equipment and electronic components
- Chemically inert
- Zero residue
- Ozone safe
- Computer equipment: CPUs, Keyboards, PCBs, and more
- Electrical and electronics boards and systems
- Ventilation and heat sink systems
- Audio visual equipment
- Lab equipment
- Equipment cleaning
- A pure, non-flammable duster with pure 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane (HFC 134a) that can be used on live electronic and electrical equipment.
- A general use duster with pure 1,1-difluorethane (152a)
- A non-flammable pressurized gas duster made with 100% HFO-1234ze. Recommended for use in home or office over 402A.
- A portable, hand-held electronic blower that’s an alternative to using a compressed air for removing dust in hard-to-reach areas.