Conformal Coating Thinners
MG Chemicals’ conformal coating thinners are non-reactive diluents used to thin down conformal coatings to a sprayable viscosity. When added in the proper ratios, these thinners help ensure coatings achieve good surface coverage and film esthetic. They help avoid common coating defects like pin holes, cratering, boiling marks and orange peel. Please consult the specific conformal coating’s TDS for recommended thinner and dilution ratios.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple evaporation rates available
- Helps ensure good coating esthetic
- Can also be used as cleaners
- Coating dilution for spray application
- Cleaning PCBs and spray equipment